We’re always looking for ways to make it easier for you to run your business. Based on feedback from Amazon Pay merchants, we’ve optimised our financial reporting capabilities to save you time, with additional transparency to drive results for your business. As an extension of the consolidated PDF Summary Report, we’re excited to announce the launch of our new Disbursement View. With this new feature, you can:
- Easily view all past or scheduled disbursements for any custom date range
- Gain a better understanding of all settlement details, including payout status, processing steps, and trade ID
- Track disbursements and download associated settlement reports in one click
Curious how it works? We’ve provided a new “take tour” experience to walk you through new features and help you start taking advantage of this new view and reporting summary today.
Why are we launching with this new Disbursement View?
We continue to hear from our merchants that there is an opportunity to improve Amazon Pay’s financial reporting experience. In order to address this concern, we are striving to develop tools that provide a self-service experience for all Amazon Pay merchants.
How can I view this new report?
1. Log into your Seller Central account and under Reports, click Payments.
2. Under Payments, you will click on Disbursements.
3. From there, click “Take Tour” for a step-by-step walkthrough of the new view.
What are the other future improvements we will be making to financial reporting?
We are investing in further efforts to improve financial reporting and exploring ways you can receive reporting directly from us via an API or the ability to integrate our reporting into other accounting systems. Please stay tuned on the upcoming launches.
To learn more about our reporting functionality, visit our help guide.