Amazon Pay for WooCommerce
For detailed information, refer to the WooCommerce help page.
- Sign in to your WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins, and then click Add New.
- Search for WooCommerce Amazon Pay, click Install Now, and then click Activate.
Amazon Pay Account Setup
- In your WooCommerce admin, click Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Find the Amazon Pay plugin, and then click Manage next to it.
- From the Payment Region dropdown, choose your store location that matches your Amazon Payments merchant account (for example United Kingdom).
- Amazon Pay is automatically turned on for customers. Enable/Disable is checked by default. Uncheck Enable/Disable to turn off Amazon Pay for your live customers when you test your Amazon Pay integration.
- Click Connect to Amazon Pay to get to the Amazon Pay merchant registration page.
- Choose your business location from the drop-down menu, and then click Create an Amazon Payments merchant account.
- If you already have an Amazon Payments merchant account, click Sign In.
- To register a new Amazon Payments merchant account, fill in the required information, and then click Create account.
Amazon Pay merchant account details
- Don’t make any changes to the keys and IDs in your plugin configuration. This data has been passed automatically from Seller Central to your store.
- To test your Amazon Pay integration turn on Use Sandbox by choosing Yes from the dropdown menu. You cannot receive live transactions with Sandbox turned on.
Note: Create an Amazon Pay Sandbox test account to test transactions in sandbox mode.
- If you’re offering subscriptions by using WooCommerce Subscriptions, enable Subscriptions support by choosing Yes from the dropdown menu.
To manage orders through Amazon Pay in your WooCommerce backend (capture funds, refund customers, reauthorize payments, and close payments), you must enable Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). To receive payment notifications through your IPN URL, follow the steps below:
- Copy the link under Advanced configurations.
- Sign in to your Amazon Payments merchant account in Seller Central.
- Click Settings, then click Integration Settings, and then click Edit.
- Paste the URL you copied in step 1 into the field Merchant URL, and then click Update.
- In the drop-down menu on top of the page, choose Sandbox view, and then repeat steps 3-4.
- In the drop-down menu on top of the page, switch back to Production view.
- For Payment Capture, choose Authorize and capture the payment when the order is placed.
For Button language and Button color, choose the option that best fits your shop layout.
To complete the configuration, click Save changes.
You have now set up Amazon Pay for your WooCommerce store.
If you require assistance at any time during the registration or integration process, contact Amazon Pay merchant support.