Editing credit and debit cards
Because you use the payment methods associated with your Amazon account to use Amazon Pay for making payments, you can edit credit and debit card information on the Amazon website at any time.
Edit your credit and debit card information
- On the Amazon website, sign in with your Amazon account.
- Click Account & Lists, then click Your Account, and then click Your payments.
- To change card name, expiration date and billing address, choose the corresponding card, and then click Edit.
- To confirm changes, click Save.
Remove or add a credit or debit card
If the card expired or the card number changed, you need to remove the card from the wallet and add a new one to make payments.
- Choose the corresponding card, and then click Edit.
- Click Remove from wallet, and then click Confirm remove.
- To add a new card, click Add a payment method.
- Click Add a credit or debit card, and then insert card number, name on card and expiration date.
- To save changes, click Add your card.
The changes you make on the Amazon website, automatically apply to Amazon Pay.