Handling returns and refunds
All merchants can issue a refund for payments you’ve made to them as well as process exchanges in the kinds of situations described in the Amazon Pay A-to-z Guarantee for Buyers. If you want a refund of a payment that you made or to exchange an item, contact the merchant first. Explain the situation to them and allow the merchant to make appropriate arrangements for a return or replacement in accordance with their return policies.
Contact the merchant
- Click Sign in on top of this page, and then click Check your Amazon Pay orders.
- Sign in with your Amazon credentials.
- On the Amazon Pay Activity page, find the corresponding order or transaction, and then click Details & Support.
- Click Choose a problem type, and then select Request return, refund, or cancellation from the drop-down menu.
- To send the pre-populated email to the merchant, click Send to merchant.
Note: The merchant will manage your refund, not Amazon Pay. For additional information about the refund process and timelines, contact the merchant directly. To contact the merchant use their contact information under Business details.
Contact Amazon Pay
Although you’ve purchased the item from the merchant, not from Amazon Pay, we want to make sure that your order works out. If you have any difficulties contacting the merchant, if you do not receive a reply from the merchant within 3 business days, or are unable to come to an agreement regarding a return, contact Amazon Pay.
When we receive a report from you, we’ll investigate the status of your order and take any actions available to us to resolve the problem.