For detailed information, refer to the
WooCommerce help page.
- Sign in to your WordPress admin.
- Go to
Plugins, and then click
- Search for
WooCommerce Amazon Pay, click
Install Now, and then click
Amazon Pay Account Setup
- In your WooCommerce admin, click
- Find the
Amazon Pay plugin, and then click
Manage next to it.
- From the
Payment Region dropdown, choose your store location that matches
your Amazon Payments merchant account (for example United Kingdom).
- Amazon Pay is automatically turned on for customers.
Enable/Disable is checked by default. Uncheck
Enable/Disable to turn off Amazon Pay for your live customers when
you test your Amazon Pay integration.
Connect to Amazon Pay to get to the
Amazon Pay merchant registration
- Choose your business location from the drop-down menu, and then click
Create an Amazon Payments merchant account.
- If you already have an Amazon Payments merchant account, click
- To register a new Amazon Payments merchant account, fill in the required
information, and then click
- Add your
domains and the URL of your
Transfer Access Keys
to automatically transfer your Amazon Payments keys and IDs to
your Amazon Pay plugin configuration in WooCommerce.
Amazon Pay merchant account details
- Don’t make any changes to the keys and IDs in your plugin configuration. This
data has been passed automatically from Seller Central to your store.
- To test your Amazon Pay integration turn on
Yes from the dropdown menu. You cannot receive live transactions
with Sandbox turned on.
Note: Create an
Amazon Pay Sandbox test account to test transactions in sandbox mode.
- If you’re offering subscriptions by using
WooCommerce Subscriptions, enable
Yes from the dropdown menu.
To manage orders through Amazon Pay in your WooCommerce backend (capture funds, refund
customers, reauthorize payments, and close payments), you must enable Instant
Payment Notifications (IPN). To receive payment notifications through your IPN
URL, follow the steps below:
- Copy the link under
- Sign in to your Amazon Payments merchant account in
Settings, then click
, and then click
- Paste the URL you copied in step 1 into the field
, and then click
- In the drop-down menu on top of the page, choose
, and then repeat steps 3-4.
- In the drop-down menu on top of the page, switch back to
Payment Capture, choose
Authorize and capture the payment when the order is placed.
Button language and
Button color, choose the option that best fits your shop layout.
To complete the configuration, click
You have now set up Amazon Pay for your WooCommerce store.
If you require assistance, contact Amazon Pay
merchant support if you already have an Amazon Payments merchant account. If you don't have an account yet,