Deleting Payment Methods
You can delete any credit card, debit card or bank account that you have previously registered with Amazon Payments. To delete a credit or debit card, see Deleting a Credit Card as a Payment Method. To delete a bank account, see Deleting Bank Account Information.
Deleting a Credit Card as a Payment Method
To delete a credit card, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Amazon Payments account and click the Edit My Account Settings link to view your payment methods.
- Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards.
- Click the Delete button next to the information you want to delete.
- Click the Confirm button to complete the deletion. The credit card will be removed from your available payment methods.
Deleting Bank Account Information
To delete bank account information, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Amazon Payments account
- Click Manage My Account Settings.
- In the Payment Settings section, click Manage my bank accounts.
- Select the bank account to delete, and then click the Delete button.
- On the following page, click the Delete button to confirm the deletion.
The bank account will be removed from your available payment methods.