Viewing Orders and Transactions
Amazon Payments provides a single view of your orders and transactions. You can view all transactions, or you can filter them by activity type (method of payment), sent, deposits and withdrawals.
Viewing Your Orders Made with Amazon Payments
- Go to Amazon Payments at https://pay.amazon.com/uk.
- Click Your Account at the top of the page.
- Log in to your Amazon Payments account. The Overview page appears, displaying your Account Balance and Account Activity, showing the most recent transaction at the top with date, type, payment to, name of the recipient, status, amount, fees, and account balance.
- To view (filter by) specific transaction types, click the Activity drop-down box and make a selection.
- You can view a specific transaction by setting the appropriate date range, and then clicking View.
- To see details such as transaction ID and payment method used for the transaction, click Details.
Contacting the Seller to Resolve an Issue
As an Amazon Payments transaction relates to a sales agreement between the buyer and the seller, we suggest buyers contact sellers to resolve any issue with the item purchased (for example, the item was not received or materially differs from its description). You may submit a complaint by viewing the specific transaction details via Your Account on the Amazon Payments website. From the transaction or order details page, click "Problem with this transaction?" or "Problem with this order".
You can help resolve your problem quickly by providing the following information in your initial communication:
- Order details, such as order reference provided by the seller and the list of items in the order
- Cost of each item in the order
- Dispatch details
- Nature of the problem(s) with the order
- Your preferred resolution for this problem
If the issue cannot be resolved with the seller, you can submit a Buyer Dispute directly through your Amazon Payments account. See our Buyer Dispute Policy.